ESP Camo 3 rod quiver & Sleeve.
The quiver features a pocket for the rod butts which covers the whole handle up to the reel seat (depending on the length of your rod handle), Also it has velcro webbing to attach the rods to the other end. At the base of the quiver there is a small webbed loop to make loading the car easier.
the central compartment is easily accessed with a 3 quarter way zip which aids with the housing of a shelter. The housing of the shelter gets bigger with the 4/5 rod quivers, Alowing you to house the bigger and bulkier shelters. on the reverse of the quiver there are two slim line pockets one smaller than the other. The smaller pocket has been designed to hold no bigger than 12″ banksticks and bivvy pegs. Whereas the larger of the two pocket has been designed to hold any bankstick over 12″ and storm poles.
The adjustable padded shoulder strap is attached to the quiver with webbing loops which have a box stitch to strengthen the hold. Usage of the webbed loops means that we do not have any plast components that can go britle overtime and create a week point, Especially in the colder months.
The Camo sleeve simply has a zip down one side that you undo so that the sleeve can be placed ove the top of the contents. After placed onto the quiver do the zip back up and the sleeve will alocate onto the velcro strip reventing it twisting.
- Secure Compact transport for rods and brolly.
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester.
- Perfect Muted Camo Pattern.
- Pocket for the rod butts.
- Velcro/webbing straps to attach the rods at the upper end.
- Central compartment for brolly/net.
- Three quatre length zip for easy access.
- Two bankstick pockets.
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap and carry handle.
- Zipped sleeve which goes over thetop of the quiver for added protection.
- Quiver dimensions (including external pocket), 115cm long x 23cm wide.