The Fenix HM65R headlamp has a maximum output of 1400 lumens from the dual Cree XM-L2 U2 cool white and SP-G2 R5 neutral white LEDs. The light is powered by an 18650 (included) which can be recharged inside the torch, or 2 x CR123 batteries can be used in emergency situations but please do not try to recharge these cells.
Offering dual light sources, the HM65R features a 1000 lumen, cool white, spotlight beam and a separate 400 lumen, neutral white, floodlight. These settings can be used together or independently and offer individual operation, ensuring the correct lighting set-up for any application. Combined with long runtimes and a reliable construction, the head torch is ideal for mountain climbing, trail running, camping and cycling.
The HM65R is made from magnesium alloy making it lightweight without compromising on durability. With magnesium being 32.6% lighter than aluminium alloy, the headlamp weighs just 69.5g!
Turbo: 1000 lumens – 4 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens – 22 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens – 48 hrs runtime
Low: 50 lumens – 97 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens – 21 hrs runtime
Med: 130 lumens – 50 hrs runtime
Low: 8 lumens – 300 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 163 meters (spotlight mode) or 55 meters (floodlight mode), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Press and hold the spotlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in spotlight mode.
- Press and hold the floodlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in floodlight mode.
- In spotlight mode, single click the spotlight button to cycle through the modes, in order Med>High>Turbo>Low.
- In floodlight mode, single click the floodlight button to cycle through the modes, in order Med>High>Low.
- When off, press and hold either or both switches for 3 seconds to enter and exit lockout mode.
Includes: headband, Fenix 18650 3500mAh Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, headband mount, spare o-ring.