ESP Camo Barra Bag:
The camo barra bag is more suited as ‘Barrow Bag’ due to its 50 litre capacity. on the iside the large central compartment there are three pockets moulded to the sidewalls. These are essential for leads, small tackle boxes, gas bottles etc. also they keep the essential items easily asscessible.
outside there are 3 pockets, zipped this time, a front pocket which will look after the tackle box, also there is a rear opened top pocket perfect for storing clothing.
Finally, there is a top compartment for your rod surrport sytems, a padded shoulder strap which is attached to the main body with webbing loops, meaning that there is no plastic attachment that can weaken with age.
- Designed for carrying on a barrow.
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester.
- Perfect muted camo pattern
- Heavy duty zip.
- Padded lifting handles.
- Reinforced base
- Zipped padded buzzer bar pocket in lid.
- Four roomy external pockets.
- Four internal pockets for organising gear.
- Padded lining.
- Three removable, adjustable velcro dividers.
- Dimentions (including external pockets), 65cm wide x 45cm deep x 38cm high