With a classic curved shape designed for optimum performance, the Cygnet Throwing Sticks come in two sizes: 20mm and 26mm, for use with a range of sized baits. They feature non-slip rubberised handle grips with a drainage hole to allow for the use of water to lubricate the inner. This prevents baits from splitting and reduces back spin. They have been manufactured from a lightweight smoke-black polycarbonate.
- Use with 14mm to 20mm boilies
- Lightweight smoked black polycarbonate construction
- Classic curve shape designed for optimum performance
- Non-slip rubberised handle grip with drainage hole
- Available in two sizes: 20mm and 26mm diameter