The next Loni’s Cod Masters is to be held on Sunday 2nd December 2018 with a cash prize fund of £2000.
The entrance fee includes your space on one of the charter boats which will be drawn. When you enter we will require certain information. Please use form.
Here are the finer details……
Before the Day
The entrance closing date is Wednesday 31st October.
Payment options – Pay in full now or pay a deposit of £40.00 securing your place on the competition. The balance will be due by 31/8/18. All deposits are non refundable, the first £40.00 of payments made in full will also be non refundable to cover boat bookings.
Anglers may book as a group (max 4 people).
Anglers will be drawn onto their boats at random prior to the day.
Anglers will be notified of their boat.
Start of the Day
Anglers are required to arrive no later than 7.30am to check in. Check in will be at Bath Rd Car Park, Bath Rd, Lymington.
The last boat will leave no later than 8.30am.
- Anglers can only use one rod with a maximum of 3 hooks at any one time (pre-baited rigs are allowed)
- No Uptide fishing for safety reasons. No Balloon usage.
- Fishing positions on boats are to be drawn on the each vessel on the morning.
- Fishing 10 am – 3pm, start and finish times will be signalled over the radio on the day.
- The comp will be in the Solent if the weather forces it to be.
- All anglers are responsible for sorting/marking their own fish. Markers will be provided.
- Any disputes are to be handled by the skipper.
- There are no bait restrictions
- All Cod must be over 35cm to count.
End of the Day
Anglers will have to be back at scales by 4.30pm.
The winners will be the angler with the heaviest overall weight of cod and the heaviest single cod.
£1000 Overall weight (event champion)
£1000 heaviest single cod
The above rules are subject to change. All anglers will be notified of any changes immediately.